Guests can now enjoy their favorite frozen treats more conveniently than ever with customized offers and mobile payment capabilities
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tillster, Inc., the leading provider of restaurant digital ordering and customer engagement products and services, will power the new mobile app from Baskin-Robbins, the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. In addition to money-saving deals, ice cream fans can use the app to pay for their favorite flavored ice cream treats, frozen beverages and ice cream cakes with a Baskin-Robbins card and send virtual Baskin-Robbins cards to friends and family by text or email. To celebrate the launch, guests will receive a mobile offer for a free regular 4 oz. scoop of their favorite ice cream when they download the app.
“We’re excited to make it even easier for our guests to enjoy Baskin-Robbins’ wide range of ice cream flavors and frozen treats with our new mobile app,” said Carol Austin, Baskin-Robbins’ Vice President of Marketing. “Through our mobile app, guests will be able to find product information, find a nearby location and get special offers all with the tap of a finger.”
“Bringing further mobile and digital engagement to Baskin-Robbins will help to modernize the way consumers interact with this iconic American brand,” said Perse Faily, Tillster’s Chief Executive. “In the process of delivering on-demand features for the brand, we worked in tandem with DigitasLBi to ensure that the app was a reflection of the Baskin-Robbins that fans know and love.”
The Baskin-Robbins Mobile App is free and available for download on iOS and Android devices. The app has a variety of interactive features, including:
- Access deals and coupons: App users will receive various mobile coupons and deals; including deals that are only available through the app.
- Purchase and reload Baskin-Robbins cards: Guests can add existing Baskin-Robbins cards, purchase new virtual Baskin-Robbins cards directly from the app and add money to an existing card.
- Purchase and send Baskin-Robbins Cards to friends and family: The Baskin-Robbins Mobile App allows guests to gift the joy of ice cream by purchasing virtual Baskin-Robbins cards and sharing them with friends and family to make someone’s day a bit sweeter. Baskin-Robbins cards can be sent in denominations between $2 and $100.
- Current and upcoming promotions and events: App users can stay informed on various Baskin-Robbins promotions and events throughout the year, including the current Flavor of the Month.
- Locate the nearest Baskin-Robbins shop: A detailed store locator makes it easy to find directions and information about local Baskin-Robbins locations, including shop hours, online cake ordering availability, product offerings and more.
- Browse the menu and sort frozen treats by nutritional preferences: The Baskin-Robbins Mobile App allows guests to easily browse the menu, including the brand’s classic and new ice cream flavors and frozen treats and sort by nutritional preferences. Guests can also view nutrition facts for some of their favorite Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavors, sundaes, frozen beverages and desserts.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine's 37th annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2016, Baskin-Robbins is the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
About Tillster, Inc.
Tillster is the global leader in customer engagement programs and self-service ordering for the quick service restaurant and casual dining industries. The company provides multi-channel, market-specific digital solutions for ordering, payment, loyalty and lifecycle management that integrate across online, mobile, tablet, kiosk and call center platforms. Tillster’s solutions allow consumers to engage seamlessly with their favorite restaurant brands whenever, wherever and on whichever device they choose. Tillster is enabling nearly a million guest interactions a day for over 40 global and regional brands such as Boston Market, Burger King, California Pizza Kitchen, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Domino’s, Jack in the Box, KFC, McAlister’s Deli, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. For information, please visit http://www.tillster.com.